Friday, September 7, 2012

Application was received!!!

I got an email from 4 Paws For Ability. It said they received our application and they want me to call them. It said Mon-Fri 10a-4p. I tried calling this afternoon (Friday at 3:30pm) but got the voice mail. I will have to attempt again on Monday. The email said they will do a phone interview that will take at least 20 minutes and longer if we have questions. It stated that they have found it is better for families to call them than for them to try to reach a family when they are able to talk. Luckily, I will have time Monday to try again. I'm not sure what will be asked during the interview, but I'm compiling any questions I can think of to ask when I call 4 Paws. I've got a list of fundraising ideas to get approved, assuming Levi is accepted. One minute the $13,000 requirement feels way too big and out of reach. The next minute, I think we can have this done and on our way fairly quickly. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment