Saturday, May 10, 2014

Panga

In 1 day and 4 hours, we will be leaving for Ohio.  Less than 24 hours later, we will be meeting Panga.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone since finding out June 2013 that we had met our fundraising requirement.  We didn't say anything to Kasen or Levi until the last 2 weeks.  We received Panga's letter on May 3rd.
"Hello!  Do you know how excited I am to get 2 kids! That is just amazing! I feel like I hit the jackpot. My name is Panga, I am a girl, and I am a Golden Retriever born 3/22/2013. My parents are Odyssey and Gil. Guess what? They are both Golden Retrievers also. That is just how it works!  My litter is the Fishy Litter. So I started life at 4 Paws before heading off to prison to bless the inmates with my bright personality and from there I went to college at UK. Of course you know I got really smart there! Finally I did my advanced training at 4 Paws. Now I am all ready for you! I love to play and cuddle. Well hurry to Ohio my new BFFs."





No comments:

Post a Comment